Calidou Diaper Rash Cream - Corn Starch 50 ml
- Certificated by Health Canada NPN80036842
- Contains Organic Shea Butter and Calendula Extract
- Fragrance free
- Great for sensitive skin
- Shea Butter: This butter contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that helps to revitalize skin. It has repairing, protective and hydrating properties for skin problems.
- Calendula Extract: This plant has a calming and soothing effect on sensitive skin. It prevents chapped and cracked skin that can be caused by an overly dehydration. It also softens the skin.
- Carnauba Wax: This natural wax is an emollient and moisturizer with its skin protective properties.
We are very pleased to introduce CALIDOU a natural range of toiletries for babies and children proudly designed and manufactured in Canada since 1998.
Today, CALIDOU relies on research, innovation and an inflexible code of ethics towards our environment. CALIDOU is a multidisciplinary team of researchers, specialists who have joined their knowledge, their expertise and technical knowledge to create a range of products with very high standards for efficiency and excellence.
This is why we only use:
- Biodegradable preservatives from natural source
- Ingredients from renewable sources
- Non-allergenic ingredients
Our three fragrances are IFRA certified, compliant with the International Fragrance Association and meet the highest standards required in perfumery. Unlike essential oils, they do not contain any allergen. They have been tested, they are safe and harmless.
Each ingredient has been carefully selected for a unique formula and responds fully to the satisfaction of our customers !
- Gentle for the eyes
- Gentle on the skin
- Without any essential oil
- Non-animal tested
- All recyclable packaging
- Developed with the help and advice of focus groups
Always adhering to our philosophy, we responsibly design our products and we refuse to use any controversial ingredients such as: parabens, sodium laureth sulfate, mineral oil, propylene glycol, coloring agent, formaldehyde, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, PEGs, etc.
For babies and children with eczema, dry or itchy skin, we have developed a PROTECTIVE CREAM that treats these specific problems.
CALIDOU’s commitment is firmly based on products of excellent quality, providing an undeniable pleasure to use !