Calidou Diaper Rash Cream - Zinc Oxide 50 ml
- Certificated by Health Canada NPN80036233
- Contains Organic Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter
- Fragrance free
- Great for sensitive skin
- Zinc oxide 18%: It helps prevent diaper rash by acting as a barrier. It protects the delicate skin from wetness that causes diaper rash. It also offers temporary relief to irritated skin due to diaper rash.
- Shea Butter: This butter contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that helps to revitalize skin. It has repairing, protective and hydrating properties for skin problems.
- Cocoa Butter: This butter contains vitamin E and polyphenols, which have antioxidant properties. Its fatty acids gives it nourishing and soothing properties for the skin.
Aqua, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Glycerin, Bentonite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dipropylene Glycol, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Scrofularia Nodosa Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
We are very pleased to introduce CALIDOU a natural range of toiletries for babies and children proudly designed and manufactured in Canada since 1998.
Today, CALIDOU relies on research, innovation and an inflexible code of ethics towards our environment. CALIDOU is a multidisciplinary team of researchers, specialists who have joined their knowledge, their expertise and technical knowledge to create a range of products with very high standards for efficiency and excellence.
This is why we only use:
- Biodegradable preservatives from natural source
- Ingredients from renewable sources
- Non-allergenic ingredients
Our three fragrances are IFRA certified, compliant with the International Fragrance Association and meet the highest standards required in perfumery. Unlike essential oils, they do not contain any allergen. They have been tested, they are safe and harmless.
Each ingredient has been carefully selected for a unique formula and responds fully to the satisfaction of our customers !
- Gentle for the eyes
- Gentle on the skin
- Without any essential oil
- Non-animal tested
- All recyclable packaging
- Developed with the help and advice of focus groups
Always adhering to our philosophy, we responsibly design our products and we refuse to use any controversial ingredients such as: parabens, sodium laureth sulfate, mineral oil, propylene glycol, coloring agent, formaldehyde, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, PEGs, etc.
For babies and children with eczema, dry or itchy skin, we have developed a PROTECTIVE CREAM that treats these specific problems.
CALIDOU’s commitment is firmly based on products of excellent quality, providing an undeniable pleasure to use !