Ferlow Botanicals Neem Shampoo 250 ml
This spectacular neem shampoo is really great for helping to ease the symptoms of hair and scalp dryness and is especially beneficial for those who suffer from psoriasis and eczema. Combine with Neem Conditioner for best results.
- Ayurvedic medicine and the Indian Continent have long been using the amazing Neem extracted from leaves and seeds. Its qualities are bountiful and seemingly endless, promotes healing with complex conditions.
- Witch Hazel and Comfrey calm irritated scalps.
- Organic Rosehip seed oil & Vitamin E help to smooth the hair cuticles to provide shine.
- Uplifting Lavender and Rosemary essential oils
- Corn starch derived natural foaming agent - very mild compared to sodium lauryl sulphates.
- pro-vitamin B5 provides conditioning.
**psoriasis has not been evaluated by Health Canada or the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a medical practitioner for advice before use.
Wet hair and apply, rinse and repeat as necessary. (This shampoo contains only natural foaming agents so it foams the most effectively on the second shampoo). Follow with Neem Conditioner for maximum results.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Distilled water, neem leaf extract (Azadirachta indica), horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense), witch hazel tincture (Hamamelis virginiana), comfrey extract (Symphytum officinale), stinging nettle extract (Urtica dioica), yucca extract (Yucca), neem oil (Azadirachta indica), meadowfoam seed oil (limnanthes alba), organic rosehip seed oil, essential oils of rosemary and lavender, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol, natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), decylpolyglucose, vitamin B5 (panthenol), xanthan gum, sodium borate, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
Contains no soy, dairy or gluten.
For external use only.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult a medical practitioner for advice before use.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity, such as an allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. If skin irritation develops or increases discontinue use. If irritation persists or worsens, consult a health care practitioner.