Rosita Cod Liver Oil
Rosita Cod Liver Oil
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil
- Wild caught and sustainably harvested from the Helgeland fjords of northern Norway.
- Raw and handcrafted by the Rosita family, using a rare, exclusive and generations-old cold-process extraction technique that turns to nature to separate the oil from the livers.
- Fish to fresh oil within hours!
- Mild, fishy, buttery taste.
- Contains only naturally-occurring vitamin A and vitamin D in the concentration and proportion nature intended. No synthetic vitamins are added.
- Gives you 395 IU vitamin D3 per teaspoon and 3,900 IU vitamin A per teaspoon (with some variation batch-by-batch due to naturally occurring seasonal shifts).
- Gives you 443 mg EPA and 605 mg DHA per teaspoon, along with a full spectrum of omega fats, including 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 11.
- Not winterized like other oils in order to preserve full spectrum of nutritious fats that protect against oxidation.
- Made only from Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caught by line (no nets!) in the pristine waters near Dønna, Norway.
- Created in small batches.
- No heat, bleach, solvents, mechanization, winterization or chemicals are used.
- Nitrogen-flushed glass bottle minimizes oxidation, with minimal exposure to oxygen and light and no exposure to metals.
- Each batch is tested twice for contaminants and monitored to maintain strict EU standards before being exported.
- A tiny drop of natural antioxidants - rosemary herb and full spectrum vitamin E (from sunflower seeds) is added to maintain freshness.
- Oxygen-free bottles can be shipped without cold packs.
- Please shake before using! Because this is a raw, minimally processed product, the naturally-occurring fats in the cod liver oil can collect at the top of the bottle. Shaking before each use helps distribute them evenly.
Fresh, wild and raw
Refrigerate after opening. Once opened, consume within three months (may become thick and cloudy when cold). Unopened bottles can be stored in the freezer for up to two years. *please note, we store all of our stock in our pharmacy freezer for optimal shelf life
- Adults: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon daily or as needed, with food.
- Children and sensitive individuals: 1 to 4 drops daily or as needed, with food.
- Infants (4 months and older, as approved by doctor): 1 to 3 drops daily as needed. Drops may be administered by spoon or by dropper prior to feeding.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than ¼ teaspoon daily. Take as needed. Best taken with food.
- Rosita is premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a low dosage. For example, ⅛ of a teaspoon every other day - until you can determine how the oil affects your body and what dose feels right for you.
Important: The supplements we carry are premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dose feels right for you.